Last Christmas, I was approached by COACH New York to share the news about the Rexy Dino Coach collection on Instagram, but I never got around to posting the full story on my blog!
Inspired by Country Punk, here are my favourite images from the COACH collaboration. Better late than never!
dress and clutch // COACH
photography // Alan Woo
Coach, Inc., a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle brands is excited to introduce the Coach Craftsmanship Bar in flagship stores around the world.
The Craftsmanship Bars provide the finest leather services in an elevated yet authentic work environment – an experience that is uniquely Coach. The Coach Craftsmanship Bar allows customers to experience a rich array of personalized leather services including leather care and cleaning, monogramming, repair services and even a nice cup of coffee. All Craftsmanship Bars are staffed with a specialist who can provide expert advice on each leather service offered.
The new service brings to life Coach’s heritage and expertise in luxury craftsmanship and innovative design. Select Craftsmanship Bars will include vitrines that showcase vintage bags sourced and restored by the Coach Archive team. Every Craftsmanship Bar Vitrine will have an assortment of one-of-a-kind iconic silhouettes from the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s which beautifully demonstrate Coach’s 75 year history of leather craft.
Currently, customers can discover the Coach Craftsmanship Bar in the following flagship store locations:
- St Collins Lane, Melbourne
- Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Ginza, Tokyo
- Taipei 101, Taipei
- Wisma, Singapore
- IFC, Shanghai
- Hong Kong Plaza, Shanghai
- Rue Saint-Honoré, Paris
- Columbus Circle, New York
Craftsmanship Bars will be opening soon in additional flagship stores in key cities such as London, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur.
If you have a Coach bag tucked away in your closet, I suggest you go bring in store for some tender leather love and care.
All images are produced and copyrighted to Karen Woo. Please do not use without prior permission, thank you for your support x
Coach, Inc. is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle brands. The Coach brand was established in New York City in 1941, and has a rich heritage of pairing exceptional leathers and materials with innovative design. Coach is sold worldwide through Coach stores, select department stores and specialty stores, and through Coach’s website at www.coach.com. In 2015, Coach acquired Stuart Weitzman, a global leader in designer footwear, sold in more than 70 countries and through its website at www.stuartweitzman.com. Coach, Inc.’s common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol COH and Coach’s Hong Kong Depositary Receipts are traded on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the symbol 6388.
As much I love the idea of holding a clutch or a handbag, I can’t escape from the fact that a backpack is best suited to my photography work and life style. I’m a fashion photographer on the move, so carrying a backpack makes sense for all the ridiculous amount of heavy
gear (wait, more like tissue paper and shopping receipts) that I put in my bag.
Huge thanks to Coach Australia, I was completely won over when Georgina from the St Collins Lane Flagship store understood my needs as a mum with a 4 year old and a photographer; and immediately showed me the “Manhattan Foldover” backpack.
Ohhh…..it was perfect in every way. Just let me explain why:
- Efficient and Multifunctional
- It is spacious and has three separate, inside compartments – I can fit my laptop, hard drive, book, my lunch, camera and two lens. YAS!
- Has two outside zip pockets – one for my lipstick and keys, and the other for my iphone. YAY! That means I don’t have to rummage through the inside compartments for my keys when I’m in a hurry.
- It has an outside zip to access directly into the inside compartment. WINNING! That means I don’t have to undo the clip closure to get my wallet!
- Though the Manhattan Foldover backpack is a part of the Men’s Collection SS17, I honestly believe this bag is perfect for a girl, even better, the right fit for a petite asian girl like me.
- Modern and good looking
- The zip details, clip closure, and stitching of this backpack makes it look modern and luxe. To top it off, I had my name embossed on a Coach tag at the St Collins Lane store which added a personalised touch;
- This bag can go hands-free or hand-carried like a tote!
- The straps are well padded, and are adjustable which means no matter how heavy the bag may get, I am rest assured that my back is taken good care of. I’m sure my Oestopath would be happy about that.
- Quality Leather
- What makes this bag so extra special is that it is crafted in Sport Calf Leather. The type of leather used in baseball gloves, and it will age and soften overtime.
So can you see why I am so impressed with my new backpack from Coach?
Thank you Coach for my beautiful backpack! Ok guys, if you are like, overwhelmed with too many choices, just go and speak directly to Georgina or one of her staff at the St Collins Lane store. They know their stuff inside out, and be more than happy to find you the perfect bag!
Images taken by Alan Woo.
black leather backpack // COACH
sweater knit dress // ZARA
boots // ACNE
socks // COS
black coat // AMERICAN APPAREL