As much I love the idea of holding a clutch or a handbag, I can’t escape from the fact that a backpack is best suited to my photography work and life style. I’m a fashion photographer on the move, so carrying a backpack makes sense for all the ridiculous amount of heavy
gear (wait, more like tissue paper and shopping receipts) that I put in my bag.
Huge thanks to Coach Australia, I was completely won over when Georgina from the St Collins Lane Flagship store understood my needs as a mum with a 4 year old and a photographer; and immediately showed me the “Manhattan Foldover” backpack.
Ohhh…..it was perfect in every way. Just let me explain why:
- Efficient and Multifunctional
- It is spacious and has three separate, inside compartments – I can fit my laptop, hard drive, book, my lunch, camera and two lens. YAS!
- Has two outside zip pockets – one for my lipstick and keys, and the other for my iphone. YAY! That means I don’t have to rummage through the inside compartments for my keys when I’m in a hurry.
- It has an outside zip to access directly into the inside compartment. WINNING! That means I don’t have to undo the clip closure to get my wallet!
- Though the Manhattan Foldover backpack is a part of the Men’s Collection SS17, I honestly believe this bag is perfect for a girl, even better, the right fit for a petite asian girl like me.
- Modern and good looking
- The zip details, clip closure, and stitching of this backpack makes it look modern and luxe. To top it off, I had my name embossed on a Coach tag at the St Collins Lane store which added a personalised touch;
- This bag can go hands-free or hand-carried like a tote!
- The straps are well padded, and are adjustable which means no matter how heavy the bag may get, I am rest assured that my back is taken good care of. I’m sure my Oestopath would be happy about that.
- Quality Leather
- What makes this bag so extra special is that it is crafted in Sport Calf Leather. The type of leather used in baseball gloves, and it will age and soften overtime.
So can you see why I am so impressed with my new backpack from Coach?
Thank you Coach for my beautiful backpack! Ok guys, if you are like, overwhelmed with too many choices, just go and speak directly to Georgina or one of her staff at the St Collins Lane store. They know their stuff inside out, and be more than happy to find you the perfect bag!
Images taken by Alan Woo.
black leather backpack // COACH
sweater knit dress // ZARA
boots // ACNE
socks // COS
black coat // AMERICAN APPAREL