- Try to elongate your neck for maximum extension
- Always pose with tension in your body completely from head to toe
- Mix it up with innovative poses. Don’t do the same pose over and over again. Make slight changes to the way your hand, body and legs are posed
- Show up to a photo shoot with clean shaven, clean face, and clean hair.
- Be aware of where the light source is set up. Always face towards the light source, not away from it
- Create intensity for the camera through your eyes. As Tyra Banks describes it…. Smize (smile with your eyes)!
- Give a lot of personality in each shot
- If it helps, ask to play your favorite music playing when you do a shoot! The beat will kick your poses up 10 notches!
- Practice practice practice in front of the mirror to work out what angles look best.
Model // CASSIDY WESTON represented by FRM MODELLING AGENCY
Stylist // JESS DEMPSEY
Hair and Makeup // Aimmey Pham
Assistant // ZOLI DINH
Editing // STEPHANIE BOLGER
Shirt and Denim // Super Dry Official